Bridal Shop Phobia!
If there was a name for bridal shop phobia I would call it merangueboutiqueaphobia.
So many of my brides say THANK GOD I found you and that you have “Rescued me from the clutches of the Bridal Shop!”
So for all the potential brides out there with such a phobia I have the answer! Come to me!
Ten good reasons to.
- I won’t get you pissed on cheap champagne.
- I promise the price will not have retail overhead charges.
- I promise not to persuade you to purchase a nylon meringue made in China!
- I promise to listen your choice.
- I promise not to squeeze you into a corset that would make the Vicar blush (Unless you want to!)
- I promise that I will be completely understanding abut bridal nerves.
- I promise not to treat you like just another bride.
- I promise not to laugh at your bad choice of underwear!
- I promise not to release bad pictures of you in your half made dress onto you tube!(Not that bridal shops will do that because they don’t take pictures of fittings!)
- I promise to make you and your Mother very Happy!
PS….. love this one. “Pteronophobia”, the fear of being tickled by feathers